[Isis-users] Misfunctionning in date field handling in ABCD 2.2.1 beta

Fred Hommersom fred.hommersom at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 22 21:57:05 CET 2022

Hello Eustace.
The date format problem can probably be solved by modifications in your
configuration.
File htdocs/central/config.php contains the code:
// USED FOR ALL THE DATE FUNCTIONS. DD=DAYS, MM=MONTH, AA=YEAR. USE / AS
SEPARATOR
if (isset($def["DATE_FORMAT"])){
     $config_date_format=$def["DATE_FORMAT"];
} else {
     $config_date_format="d/m/Y";
}
The characters of the date format are  defined in
https://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.formats.date.php
So d/m/Y implies