[Isis-users] Problem in log in to ABCD on Linux

Eustache Mêgnigbêto eustache.megnigbeto at outlook.com
Fri May 27 19:15:48 CEST 2022

Dear Egbert,

I thought that the database for authentication was not read So I checked the content of the bases directory and found that there was not enough directories as in windows In conclusion, I worked with an incomplete set of files

That is probably the cause of the situation I resumed the download process in order to re-install

Thanks

Eustache  Mêgnigbêto