[Isis-users] Misfunctionning in date field handling in ABCD 2.2.1 beta

Eustache MĂȘgnigbĂȘto eustache.megnigbeto at outlook.com
Thu Nov 17 16:16:40 CET 2022

Hello,

I downloaded yesterday the last version of ABCD at https://github.com/ABCD-DEVCOM/ABCD2 and installed it.

I"m operating an existing database with 2 of the fields being data type. The first is (simple) date type (D in the FDT) and the second the date and operator type (OD in the FDT).

For the (simple) date field, when on choose the date from the displayed calendar, it transcripted into the field with the format mm/dd/yyyy instead of dd/mm/yyyy as in the previous version. I suppose that this could be fixed via the PHP configuration file.

For the OD field, I noticed that each time a record is updated the previous content of the field is deleted and a new one (the current) only is added. In the previous version of ABCD, each record updating adds an occurrence to the field.
This situation prevents tracking records modifications.
How to correct these situations ?
Many thanks in advance.
[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/2ac3f8873cd15680729c4d938c0ef20be6caf6219a57ffa2503145b0821cccd4/ABCD-DEVCOM/ABCD2]<https://github.com/ABCD-DEVCOM/ABCD2>
GitHub - ABCD-DEVCOM/ABCD2: ABCD v2.x based on CISIS<https://github.com/ABCD-DEVCOM/ABCD2>
The name itself already expresses the ambition of the software suite : not only providing automation functions for the 'classic' libraries but also other information providers such as documentation centres.
github.com