[Isis-users] httpd.conf

Eustache Mêgnigbêto eustache.megnigbeto at outlook.com
Sat Sep 3 09:16:00 CEST 2022

Dear Aldo,
The problem you are submitting does not seem clear to me.
But After examining the configuration file you sent, I could notice that you are still using an older version of ABCD. Some months ago, I encountered some problems on such a version and I was advised to install the current version at https://github.com/ABCD-DEVCOM/

The installation and configuration processes are well documented.

Best

Eustache  Mêgnigbêto
Tél. (+229)  95910242 – (+229) 21147935
09 BP 477 Saint  Michel, Cotonou (République du Bénin)
Google  Scholar :  https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=xQk_UhwAAAAJ&hl=fr