[Isis-users] Consulta sobre acentos

Fred Hommersom fred.hommersom at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 14 23:15:17 CEST 2022

Hello Renate & Carlos

This kind of picture shows the ISO-8859-1 characters in the range
128-255 in a system that is configured for UTF-8.
These bit combinations cannot be shown in UTF-8 and are shown as
question marks.

Somewhere in your system, probably the dr_path.def file the value for
unicode is set to 1.
In your case, with a clear iso based characterset it should read
UNICODE=0

Hope this helps
Regards
Fred