[Isis-users] [DKIM] External PHP

Roger Guilherme memoria.info at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:44:05 CET 2023

Dear Francisco,

I checked the closing of the <form> and saw that by the structure of iAH it
is quite complicated to insert a form inside another form.

If you notice, page navigation is not working in your iAH that has this
<form>

My suggestion is to replace it with link and apply a button style with CSS.

I believe the line below solves the whole issue:

'<style>'
'.btn {
  background-color: #1f8b21;
  color: white;
  padding: 8px 10px;
  text-decoration: none;
  cursor: pointer;
  border: none;
  margin: 5px;
  transition: 0.3s;
}'

'.btn:hover {
  background-color: #4bbb4e;
}'
'</style>'

'<a class="btn" href="/viewer.php?pdffile=/bases/theses/pdf/'v990*4'"
target="_blank">View PDF</a>'

Try replacing your entire form with this code and see if it works better.

Best regards,

*Roger C. Guilherme*
ABCD Community | Systems Librarian
Telegram/Whastapp: +5551992380849 - Brazil

https://abcd-community.org/
http://abcdbrasil.org