[Isis-users] Misfunctionning in date field handling in ABCD 2.2.1 beta

Eustache Mêgnigbêto eustache.megnigbeto at outlook.com
Wed Jan 11 11:39:35 CET 2023

Dear Fred,

I modified the file following the directives you gave, but it seems it is not working. But my current message is not relative to the date filed, but the operator and date one.

I have reported that in ABCD 2.2.1 bet (sept 2022), updating a record deletes the OD field previous content and replaces it by a new one . Fortunately, I downloaded the version of dec 2022 and installed it on another computed, with the same database and noticed that this misfunctioning does occur no longer.  Then I updated the software on the first computer and the misfunctioning persists On the demo site (https://demo.abcd-community.org/) ,I noticed the same misfunctioning.

The difference between the two local computers is the operating systems: Windows 11 in the case the misfunctioning exists and Windows 10 on the case it does not exist.

Perhaps, this piece of information may help the team of developers to identify the problem and know how to fix it.

Thanks

Eustache M.