[Isis-users] ABCD Windows install

Roger C. Guilherme rogercguilherme at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 06:41:46 CEST 2023

Colleagues,

After several messages and e-mails about an ABCD installer for Windows, I
took the initiative to make it and make it available on the site:
https://abcd-community.org/dowloads/

Our philosophy is "do it yourself", but since there have been so many
messages recently, I thought I might be able to help by offering a first
step.

I haven't tested this installer on all variations of Windows, but as a
Xampp unpacker with ABCD installed and configured, it seems sufficient.

If you can try it out and give me feedback on how it works, I'd be grateful.

Best regards.

*Roger C. Guilherme*
Librarian CRB10/1860
Phone/whatsapp: +55 51 992380849