[Isis-users] ABCD1.3 to ABCD 2 version

Roger Guilherme memoria.info at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:35:36 CEST 2023

Hello, Ajesh.

I think that if you have managed to install the latest version of ABCD, the
next step is to try copying your databases from version 1.3 to see how it
behaves.
>From my tests, I can tell you that ABCD is stricter with standards, so some
adjustments to the .par files will be necessary.
I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you to use the Forum for technical
questions: https://abcd-community.org/forums/
One person's question can solve the problem of several and thus strengthen
the community of users.

Best regards,

Roger