[Isis-users] Problem with autorisades.pft in data entry on ABCD 2.2

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Fri Apr 5 13:43:51 CEST 2024

HiI have a database in which names of persons are added in ^a for the 1st part and ^b for the last name or second part. Sometimes there is no second part. The inverted file for searching sorts correctly. However, when I want to use the picklist for data entry the names without a 2nd part is not sorted correctly.  I tried to add conditional statements in the autoridades.pft, but then I get an error message.Please helpThis mail was also sent to the ABCD2,2 Forum a day ago. More details and attachments there./Renate Morgenstern