[Isis-users] January updates from ABCD

Roger Guilherme memoria.info at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:33:54 CET 2024

Colleagues,

I've put together a compilation of the latest changes to ABCD. To read it,
go to this link:
https://abcd-community.org/blog/2024/02/02/january-2024-updates/

I've updated the Windows installer with the latest changes and it's now
available for download at:
https://abcd-community.org/download/abcd-2-2-windows-install/

The Windows installer is not an update package, it's a complete
installation, so if you already have ABCD installed on Windows, the best
way to update is to download the Zip from Github and update the Central
folder only. Just overwrite it.

TIP: Never use the standard ABCD databases, always create a new database
from one of the templates. This will allow for safer updates, with less
risk of overwriting a database.

 Best regards,

Roger