[Isis-users] [DKIM] Problemas instalación ABCD 2.2

Fred Hommersom fred.hommersom at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 15 15:30:52 CEST 2024

Hello Mirabel
index.php is designed to be valid for all installations. Configuration
should not be necessary.
The things to configure are located in central/config.php.
We have introduced config.php.template to ensure that new installations
can be copied over an existing installation.
The only thing to do in that situation is compare the template with your
existing config.php

For a standard installation it is not necessary to modify anything in
config.php.
Non standard: other installation paths, multiple root folders for
databases,....
The most important things (paths) can be found above the line "// *** NO
CHANGES NEEDED BELOW HERE"
In the bottom you find the  emergency login. This can be used if nothing
works and normal login is impossible.

I cannot give an answer on the question for modification of iah.def.php yet.
It might work or not work.

You mentioned that you renamed bases.
I read this as: you are using the OOTB example databases. Is this correct?
The wxis error that you have implies that database "FONS" is not found
I you have existing databases and your host has the same operating
system (I assume windows from the errors below) you can use these: just
copy them to your new installation.
Modify file .../bases/bases.dat with the names of your existing databases

If you switch operating system: export to ISO on the source host and
import the iso file in the target host+ regenerate the index.
Regards from the Netherlands
Fred