[Isis-users] ABCD and OAI : any experiences ?

Guilda Ascencio gascencio at msinfo.info
Sun Dec 5 13:18:50 CET 2010

Egbert.

I tried once to implement the OAI interface that comes with ABCD and could
not make it work. It works only with marc and cepal databases, the search is
not implemented, so it recovers only by mfn and other issues of the protocol
are not implemented. Also the windows where the results are shown is to
small; I think is better to show the results in a full windows.

 I began to fix the problems. Actually is pending:

   1. Improve the search mechanism by date
   2. Improve the  XML produced so that the site pass the validation tested
   in http://www.openarchives.org/Register/ValidateSite
   3. Work in the configuration module so that any structure can be linked
   with the interface. Actually the configuration is inside the scripts

Regards,

Guilda