[Isis-users] Old CDS-ISIS archives

Luciano Ramalho luciano.ramalho at bireme.org
Mon Apr 11 22:06:56 CEST 2011

In order to convert the mailing list archives to ISIS we need to map
the e-mail headers, as defined by RFC-2822, to ISIS fields. Also,
multipart messages, such as those containing HTML or attachments, need
to have their bodies mapped to several fields.

I am new to ISIS, so I don't know about previous experiences
converting mailing list archives to ISIS. Does anyone know of a
pre-existing mapping between RFC-2822 messages and ISIS records, or
should we develop one especially for this task?

Best regards,

Luciano