[Isis-users] ABCD - patch 1.2beta1 tests

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Tue Jan 11 22:27:51 CET 2011

Hi Egbert,

Thanks for your report on the testing done.
I also did some testing, and more specifically on Z39.50. It is woking
again, but unfortunately the conversion from for example MaRC 21 to own
formats is still not working. It was working at some stage, as I had
compiled a reformatting table. But now only fields with the same tag
number between the 2 formats are copied.  Hope that this can be fixed
for the release due end of Jan. 2011.
I also tried to edit the FDT and FST of databases using Google Chrome,
but no success yet.  I had done some changes as advised by Guilda, and
first it seemed to work, but the validation and testing of the database
structure gave problems.

Regards
Renate

*--