[Isis-users] FW: error The result was a more than three-fold increase in FP

Hessels, Peter P.Hessels at kit.nl
Thu Jul 14 20:01:25 CEST 2011

Van: Hessels, Peter
Verzonden: donderdag 14 juli 2011 20:00
Aan: De Smet Egbert; isis-users at iccis.org
Onderwerp: RE: [Isis-users] error The result was a more than three-fold increase        in FP

Dear Egbert,

Thank you for your quick response. Please find the requested files attached.
There are two things that are "under suspicion":
1) the abstract field (v371) was intented NOT to be repeatable. But to be able to import in ABCD we redefined the field to "repeatable". (the reason is that in WinIsis the "%" was defined as repeatable field separator - peopele did input the "%" sign in the abstracts though)
2) Possibly the field v80 (authors) may have multiple ^b field in one occurrence.

Thank you for your assistance in advance,

Peter and Simon (INSTI)