[Isis-users] conversion Access/csv to isis

Deepali Talagala d.talagala at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 07:38:37 CEST 2011

You can use ASCIisis and import a CSV file into a WinISIS database.  First
just import the CSV file using ASCIisis to an empty database.  FDT will
start from 10.  If you need to convert the FDT to your FDT tags, you can
reformat this database into your own fdt tags using a reformatting FST .

--
Deepali Talagala
Head/ Library & Information Services

0094 11 2888790/791 (Mobile: 0718260485)