[Isis-users] Inverted file in ABCD: Problem

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Thu Mar 10 11:37:51 CET 2011

Good day,

I have a converted Winisis to ABCD database with 13000 records.
When I want to run the full IF generation from ABCD the IF is empty.
Did it then with Cisis - mx.
When I use the following command the Inverted file is created:

mx dbname ifupd/create=dbname fst=@dbname stw=@dbname.stw now -all tell=1000

However, if I use the following command, the error message is
'fatal: fullinv/ifload', and then IF is empty:
mx dbname fst=@dbname stw=@dbname.stw actab=isisac.tab fullinv=earth -all now.
I also had added the isisuc.tab in the command, but then it has a problem with isisuc.tab - fatal: uctab=isisuc.tab. Without the isisuc.tab it starts to run, but then also fails.

Please advise: why is the IF not generated with ABCD. Could be the size, but why does the batch file within the database folder has this error.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards and thanks
Renate