[Isis-users] FW: ABCD Problems

Muriithi, Nelly (FAOSO) Nelly.Muriithi at fao.org
Tue Mar 15 13:33:16 CET 2011

Dear ISIS - ABCD

Few problems we are encountering after transferring our database to ABCD version 1.2

1.       We are unable to identify the number of books each user should borrow therefore not able to loan books and can't get such a table like below. Kindly assist us.

[cid:image002.png at 01CBE322.A5132680]

2.       After entering a new book/ record, all the fields are not shown apart from the record number. The record entered is empty. Kindly assist to know where we are missing. Below find what is being displaced.

Record status: n
Type of record: a
Bibliographic level: m
Encoding level: #
Descriptive cataloging form: a
Fixed Field t ke a gr #0 engd

Registro: 326    (326 / 326)

DT 407 . P43 2008

Nelly Muriithi,
Somalia Information Resource Centre Librarian,
Tel: (+254) 20 4000000.
Fax: (+254) 20 4000333.
Direct line: (+254) 20 4000277.
Email: Nelly.Muriithi at fao.org<mailto:Nelly.Muriithi at fao.org>
United Nations Somalia,
Ngecha Road Campus, Off Lower Kabete Road, Ground Floor,
P.O BOX 30470-00100 Nairobi, Kenya.