[Isis-users] ABCD en Linux el SITE

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Wed Mar 16 22:28:29 CET 2011

the Apache2 binary executable (which in Windows goes in the bin-folder of the Apache installation folder) is in /usr/sbin but you don't need to go there at all.
The extensions folder in Linux for PHP is /usr/lib/php5/20060613/ but the last part of this path can be different according to the PHP-version.
As I can't see the Site page except for the small first part of it in your atached image, is it fully wrongly formatted, meaning there is e.g. no search-box with a search submit-button ?