[Isis-users] ABCD-LINUX-USERS

Verónica Saquilán [UNRN_SA_Biblioteca] biblio.unrn.sa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:37:30 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

I’m going to ask a question done by the technician that is installing ABCD
in Linux.

The installation is done, it is possible to enter with the default user, but
not to create a new user or a database.
There are no error messages and the program has completely allowed to
databases and temp. What can be done?
It’s very important for us to solve this problem because the technician and
librarians belong to the same University but we operate the server from
different cities.
We need to know how to create new users and how these users can create their
own databe in order to work all together in the same server.

Many thanks to anyone that replies!!

--
Lic. Verónica Saquilán
Universidad Nacional de Río Negro.