[Isis-users] Problem indexing repeatable subfields // Problema na indexação de subcampos repetidos

Suporte Control suporte at control.com.br
Mon May 30 17:43:42 CEST 2011

Thanks, Piet de Keyser.

But the problems is that I'm dealing with databases that already have
records and that come from other softwares. In some cases they already have
2 or more 260^b, for example.

Also, if ABCD allows me to repeat subfields, I thought it would handle it
properly.

Still expecting some solutions!

Regards,
Lígia Freitas
CRB10/2080
Control Consultoria em Informação e Documentação Ltda.
Porto Alegre – RS – Brasil
Fone: (51) 3221-9360 – Fax: (51) 3221-9640
www.control.com.br | www.oraculo.inf.br | abcdbrasil.org