[Isis-users] Message to old users of Winisis

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Tue May 31 16:51:38 CEST 2011

Hello everybody

this message is for the old folks experts in advanced Winisis
I had the documentation about this feature but it seems that when I
changed all my files to my new computer some old files were lost.

The problem is the following, it concerns with the customization of the
Pull down menus from the toolbar

The official manual explains that It is possible to include or quit
options into the menus, modifying the records of the database mnXXdf.mst
where XX is the language code. The fields of a mnXXdf.mst are something
like*&Contents[10190]*   where the number into brackets is an internal
call to the winisis code.
Now comes the question which is not doccumented in the official manual,
but it use to work.
I remeber that it is possible to include also external calls to the
menus giving the name of the external program in the corresponding new
field,
something in the sytle of *&Calculator[calc.exe] * but not exactly this
way, otherwise it should work but ... it not working (my error)

So I'd appreciate if somebody could send the correct syntax that I
cannot remember.

Thanks in advance
Regards