[Isis-users] Message to old users of Winisis

Leandro Vicente leandro_biblioteca at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 17:32:30 CEST 2011

Hey Ernesto,

You should try something like that:

Calculator [CMD calc.exe]

Or even a batch file, with full path

Validate [CMD C:\winisis\MANUT\validaTB.bat]

Leandro

Try Isis. Try Linux. Try free.

Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:51:38 -0300
From: spinaker at adinet.com.uy
To: isis-users at iccisis.org
Subject: [Isis-users] Message to old users of Winisis

    Hello everybody

    this message is for the old folks experts in advanced Winisis

    I had the documentation about this feature but it seems that when I
    changed all my files to my new computer some old files were lost.

    The problem is the following, it concerns with the customization of
    the Pull down menus from the toolbar

    The official manual explains that It is possible to include or quit
    options into the menus, modifying the records of the database
    mnXXdf.mst where XX is the language code. The fields of a mnXXdf.mst
    are something like
        &Contents[10190]   where the number into brackets
    is an internal call to the winisis code.

    Now comes the question which is not doccumented in the official
    manual, but it use to work.

    I remeber that it is possible to include also external calls to the
    menus giving the name of the external program in the corresponding
    new field,

    something in the sytle of  &Calculator[calc.exe]  but not
    exactly this way, otherwise it should work but ... it not working
    (my error)

    So I'd appreciate if somebody could send the correct syntax that I
    cannot remember.

    Thanks in advance

    Regards