[Isis-users] Library Automation Survey - INFORMATION UPDATE

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Fri Nov 18 11:51:02 CET 2011

Dear collegues

We have been working with our friend Marshall Breeding trying to improve
the information about the Isis family in his Library Technology Guides,
wich is very important to all of us, this is a very good site concerning
the library automation world.
After our message two days ago, more than 30 colleagues of the Isis pack
have registered, and after some tuning of the search engine of
Marshall's database we have now these  numbers

  * winisis (50)
  * abcd (12)
  * cds/isis (154)
  * microisis (1)
  * isis (143)
  * marcopolo (3)
  * catalis (2)
  * aguapey (437)
  * weblis (7)

with a grand total of *809 *(up to this moment: Friday 18, 08:50
Uruguay time)
this is a good improvement beacuse we find out a  number of hidden
libraries in that pool and some new ones
But this is only a tiny piece of Isis world, there are many more out
there that should report their existence.

Regards
Ernesto Spinak