[Isis-users] LOANOBJECTS DATABASE ERROR

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Mon Sep 5 12:20:33 CEST 2011

I suspect that in your 'loanobjects.fst' there must be a reference (through the 'REF(L()) function) to the marc-database, because otherwise there would never be a need to open the MARC-database. Probably I have introduced this myself in order to make display of titles possible from within the LOANOBJECTS database.
Please send me the FST and I will check if we need to adjust it, but otherwise the solution is to include a parameter file, which should be available in the same folder, into your command as follows :
"./mx cipar=loanobjects.par loanobjects fst=@ fullinv/ansi=loanobjects now -all tell=1000"

where the loanobjects.par file would also contain a reference to the marc-database, e.g.
marc.*=/www/var/ABCD/www/bases/marc/data/marc.*

Egbert de Smet
Antwerpen, Belgium