[Isis-users] ABCD - we began beta testing

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Sun Dec 2 20:21:06 CET 2012

Dear colleagues

Today, Sunday December 2nd, we have sent the package of ABCD v.1.2 to test

To get this version have cooperated with different kind of work during
the present year the following persons

Abel R Monteiro

Cabo Verde

Alberto Rosemberg

Argentina

Andrew Buxton

UK

Angela Salles

Brasil

Carina Patrón

Uruguay

Carlos Kretschmer

Chile

Diego Muses

Uruguay

Edwin Hübner

Brasil

Eustache Megnibeto

Benin

Isabel Ayres Maringelli

Brasil

Jesús Melgar Calderón

México

Juan Urzúa

Chile

Marta Lozano

Argentina

Monica Texeira

Brasil

Peter Hessels

Surinam

Ramón Sampang

Philippines

Rogelio Calizaya

Bolivia

Victor Ferreira

Paraguay

For beta tesing have been selected the following persons

Abel R Monteiro

Cabo Verde

Alberto Rosemberg

Argentina

Alfredo Rosales

Perú

Andrew Buxton

UK

Bhowa TG

Zimbabwe

Carlos Lema

Colombia

Edwin Hübner

Brasil

Giulana Mavila

Perú

Johnny Cano

Bolivia

Manuel Hidalgo

Costa Rica

Peter Hessels

Surinam

Raman Nair

India

Ramón Sampang

Philippines

Renate Morgenstern

Namibia

Rogelio Calizaya

Bolivia

Salomon Mutai

Kenya

Víctor Echalar

Bolivia

Román Gamage

Sri Lanka

Limo

Kenya

Therefore, there are about 30 different proffesionals of about 20
countires that are offering their time to get this product
Thanks to everybody

Guilda, Egbert, Ernesto