[Isis-users] Problem with search

National Zoological Collection Suriname Library nzcs_libr at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:07:48 CET 2012

Dear Edwin,

The problem stays with search on a title via index, for some records. It gives
0 (zero) records as result. I tried it with a small database to see what went
wrong. But I don't know. Is the fst right? and the advanced search form? Can it
handle titles longer than 58 or 60 characters?

When searching on all words (TW), that is going well, when I put 'and' between
the terms of the title.

The text of the fields is ok, with all accents etc., using your 2 files in /data folder.My computer has Windows 7 Enterprise. (2009, version 6.1)
ABCD version is: ABCD 1.2 beta1 version COLBIB / AdeKUS
				2011  VLIR/UOS and BIREME

Regards, Mia