[Isis-users] Problem with search

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Tue Dec 4 10:49:14 CET 2012

If the problem is only with special accented characters (e.g. AMAZôNIA) then I suspect you didn't index the database with the appropriate actab.tab and uctab.tab files.
Make sure they are in the data folder of the database and you refer to them when indexing with mx.

We are looking for a solution to make sure also indexing from within ABCD (i.e. from the interface) allows the use of the actab en uctab tables.

Egbert de Smet
IOIW / U&S