[Isis-users] J-ISIS 21 December 2012

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Sat Dec 22 11:26:53 CET 2012

Dear JC

thanks again for your conitnuous effort, I do know by our own experience
the problems and hardness to develop complex applications for the
information community, and the scarce resources we have
Ourwork is a lay priesthood in favor of culture and libraries, the
reward is often late but worth it
Whenever you need a hand of cooperation,only have to ask and we'll be
there to help

Have a happy New Year
Ernesto