[Isis-users] Loans configuration

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Feb 2 19:54:41 CET 2012

Renate

There is a file */ABCD/www/bases/bases.dat*
it is a txt file you can edit with a common editor
the structure is like the example below

    marc|Formato Marc*|Y*
    biblo|Formato Cepal*|Y*
    copies|Acquisitions, Copies
    providers|Providers
    suggestions|Suggestions (Acquisitions)
    purchaseorder|Purchase Orders
    users|Usuarios de Préstamo
    loanobjects|Objetos préstamo
    trans|Transacciones préstamo
    suspml|Suspensiones y multas
    reserve|Reservas préstamo

Bases assinged to the loan system has a third element or column
(separated by | ) with a *Y* sign or flag
you can delete this flag and the database is disconnected from the loan
system
but you will keep as payload all the records previously loaded in the
loanobjects database
these records can be deleted with mx

Ernesto Spinak