[Isis-users] Administrate file manager

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Tue Feb 28 14:14:15 CET 2012

You have to put the variable 'dirtree' to '1' instead of '0' which is the actual default value in the file config.php of the Central-module (in the folder /ABCD/www/htdocs/central).
The value is set to 0 (off) by default because many system managers are quite reluctant to such far-reaching access methods on their servers.
For use on a PC the situation is of course quite different.