[Isis-users] (no subject)

Jean-Claude Dauphin jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:55:33 CET 2012

Aldo,

Here is the msg that I have received:

>=0AThe j-isis is craby 1 which is the  diference betwen alfanumeric,
alfabe=
>tic, patron, etc., these dont come in the manual even in english
=
>              2where are the tranlations of all the menus in the
 important=
> languages speaked by the unesco: spanish , french , rusian, etc  3 where i
>s the xml export not only for print, for display                         4
=
>when you open the database first by a mistake and then you open the
conecti=
>on and then the database it tells you the same that you need to open the
co=
>nection, so yo need  to close & open Jisis another time           5 how
can i make a format tha t displays 2 persons in dif=
>erent fields and "X"as the data independently one of the other as v10= ro
>ssana X and v11=beni       X
5 coudl you show me how to programe in groovy 'cose im a librarian not a
programer that dose know a word of programin not even hom to say Hellow
world ,'couse i dont have money to study or pay a programer

I tried to format it as follow:

>=0AThe j-isis is craby

1 which is the  diference betwen alfanumeric, alfabetic, patron, etc.,
these dont come in the manual even in english

2 where are the tranlations of all the menus in the  important languages
speaked by the unesco: spanish , french , rusian, etc

3 where is the xml export not only for print, for display

4 when you open the database first by a mistake and then you open the
conection and then the database it tells you the same that you need to open
the conection, so yo need  to close & open Jisis another time

5 how can i make a format tha t displays 2 persons in diferent fields and
"X"as the data independently one of the other as v10= rossana X and
v11=beni       X
  6 coudl you show me how to programe in groovy 'cose im a librarian not a
programer that dose know a word of programin not even hom to say Hellow
world ,'couse i dont have money to study or pay a programer

Could you pls clarify the above points 1and 5

As regard translation of the GUI, I started to write documentation on these
issue and will be available pretty soon

Thanks for reporting the problem described in 4) I will check and fix this
issue

You probably don't need to learn and use Groovy, it is for advanced users
and doing things that you cannot do with standard isis print formating.

Best,

JC

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 5:22 AM, aldo eri gomez levi <aldoeri at yahoo.com.mx>wrote:

> Jc-dauphin please answer my personal msg happy new year to all

Jean-Claude Dauphin

jc.dauphin at gmail.com
jc.dauphin at afus.unesco.org

http://kenai.com/projects/j-isis/