[Isis-users] catalogue cards

zolot zolot at imath.kiev.ua
Tue Jun 12 13:05:47 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

How must I set up a printer (HP Laserjet 1100), to print separate catalogue cards using CDS/ISIS for Windows (1.5, build 3) on the platform of Windows 98 ?

I have used recommendations from the book:  Buxton A., Hopkinson A. "The CDS/ISIS for Windows Handbook" but a record from database is printed not in the right place of the card and not by the necessary font.
 Regards,
Gennady

Dear colleagues,  How does a printer (L.s. Laserjet 1100) must to be set, to print the separate maps of catalogue, using Cds/isis for Windows (1.5, 3 constructions) on the platform of Windows 98 ?  I escaped recommendation from a book:  Bakston., Hopkinson. "Cds/isis for reference Book" of Windows, but a record is printed not in the right place cards and by a not necessary font.
believed to be clean.