[Isis-users] catalogue cards

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at khleuven.be
Tue Jun 12 14:45:53 CEST 2012

Dear colleague,

You could print to a TXT file. In your pft you can end each card with a certain combination of characters (e.g. !!!) which will mark the end of the card. After this, you load the file into your word processor and you change the !!! into page return. Now you can add a nicer font too. You must set the length of the page to the format of you paper cards (3 x 5 inch ?).

Piet de Keyser
Belgium