[Isis-users] Copies in ABCD - how to create multiple copies-records from one catalogue record

Hessels, Peter P.Hessels at kit.nl
Tue May 22 17:03:39 CEST 2012

Dear all,

For the University of the Netherlands Antilles we have a catalogue database with the copies-information (like the barcode) in the catalogue database. If the Library has multiple copies of a book, there are multiple barcodes in the catalogue record.

Now I want to create the records for the "copies" database in ABCD from the catalogue record. So from one catalogue record, I have to create multiple "copies" records if there are multiple barcodes. I can do all the processing of the fields using the mx-utility, but I don't know how to create more than one record. Is there an option to do this?

Your help is much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Peter