[Isis-users] Copies in ABCD - how to create multiple copies-records from one catalogue record

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Tue May 22 23:20:26 CEST 2012

Peter,

I had to do this many times, but used several different solutions.
One is to print out all records from the catalog to a tagged text-file (e.g. |TI=|v245^a) with a PFT in which you use the brackets ( ) to repeat the record for each copy with a separator in between, e.g. a line just reading $$$.
Then with a utility to convert text to ISIS (there are several) you can create from that text-file the copies-database.
For some real concrete help you will need to send a sample origin file.

Egbert de Smet
IOIW / U&S