[Isis-users] Public site configuration: ABCD - Linux

MEGNIGBETO Eustache (EEAS-COTONOU) Eustache.MEGNIGBETO at eeas.europa.eu
Tue Nov 13 11:53:41 CET 2012

Hello Renate,

I had had such a problem

1. Be sure in the structure of you CGI-Bin is exactly what the URL suggests.
2. Be sure you have wxis (and not wxis.exe) in the cgi-bin folder. In linux environement, the executable version of wxis is wxis and not wxis.exe
3. in the abcd configuration file , change the URL by deleting the .exe following the 'wxis'
Eustache MEGNIGBETO