[Isis-users] Public site configuration: ABCD - Linux

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Tue Nov 13 15:08:21 CET 2012

I have configured the 3 configuration file with the correct path, but I still get the same error.
my ABCD files are in /var/www/abcd/www/
e.g. htdocs is in /var/www/abcd/www/htdocs

I am sending you the 3 configuration files: config.php (central); bvs-site-conf-php and iah.def.php.
Please have a look where the problem is.  I am at a loss.
Could the Apache httpd.conf play a role?
We can do data entry, etc without any problems.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Renate