[Isis-users] Problems with FDT of ABCD

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Mon Sep 17 07:57:31 CEST 2012

This problem depends on the Internet browser (and version) used : it works fine with IE and FF.
The problem has however been addressed and is solved now for the upcoming new version.
Please try with a recent version of FF or IE as that normally should work, also on Windows XP.

Egbert de Smet
IOIW / U&S