[Isis-users] ABCD - downloads, wikis, manuals, etc

Ernesto Spinak ernesto_luis_96 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 03:29:26 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues

we
          receive very often questions
            about:  where I can download this
            file, where there is a manual? and so on

          We are sending a short
            list with the URL of the most important
          sources of information.

          Please use your
            browser's bookmarks

    ABCD 1.2t (transitional) the present beta version to be
    finished in a few weeks (Egbert is in vacation in August)

      http://abcd.netcat.be/files/

    Guilda's wiki (only Spanish)

      http://isisabcd.pbworks.com/w/page/30987393/FrontPage

    ABCD-Live - Manuals & version Linux

      http://www.abcdlive.com.ar/wiki/doku.php?id=manualesiis

    ABCD Bireme's wiki

    ABCD General:

          (pt) http://wiki.bireme.org/pt/index.php/ABCD
          (es) http://wiki.bireme.org/pt/index.php/ABCD
          (en) http://wiki.bireme.org/pt/index.php/ABCD

      ABCD (all versiones, patches, resources, etc)

          (pt) http://wiki.bireme.org/pt/index.php/ABCD_resources
          (es) http://wiki.bireme.org/es/index.php/ABCD_resources
          (en) http://wiki.bireme.org/en/index.php/ABCD_resources

      ABCD Site

      note:  ABCD Site is a customization of BVS Site of Bireme, so all
      documentation concerning BVS/VHL is applicable to ABCD Site

      http://wiki.bireme.org/pt/index.php/BVS-SiteInstallation
        manual of pre-required software to ABCD/BVS/VHL applications

        Installation Readme
        Metasearch Configuration Manual (in Spanish)
        BVS-Site Wiki(in spanish)
        Orientações para customizar lay-out do BVS Site - parte 1
          (in spanish)
        Orientações para customizar lay-out do BVS Site - parte 2
          (in spanish)

    See more information under

      Categoria:BVS-Site (only in Portuguese)

        http://wiki.bireme.org/pt/index.php/Categoria:BVS-Site

    iAH interface

      http://wiki.bireme.org/pt/index.php/IAH
      http://wiki.bireme.org/en/index.php/IAH
      http://wiki.bireme.org/en/index.php/IAH  (abridged version)

     Other related topics like CISIS, etc you can search using
      Bireme's wiki

      http://wiki.bireme.org/

    Enjoy it