[Isis-users] abcd and REDHAT BASED LINUX SYSTEMS

gualych ch gualychbiblio at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 19:36:00 CEST 2013

I installed CentOS 6.4 and xampp, in my experience you have to be careful to configure the httpd-vhosts.conf file, I used the configuration is as follows:

<VirtualHost *:90>
    ServerAdmin serveradmin en bvs.br
    DocumentRoot "/opt/ABCD/www/htdocs"
    <Directory "/opt/ABCD/www/htdocs">
     AllowOverride All
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     Require all granted
    </Directory>
    ServerName 167.157.38.80:90
    DirectoryIndex index.htm index.php homepage.htm
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/opt/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/"
    <Directory "/opt/ABCD/www/cgi-bin/">
     AllowOverride None
     Options None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     Require all granted
     </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Greetings.

Atte. Ch Gualy

Gualberto S. Chuquimia Chasqui
Responsable Biblioteca "Julio Rodriguez Rivas"
Facultad de Medicina - UMSS
http://www.med.umss.edu.bo/
gualychbiblio en yahoo.com
g.chuquimia en umss.edu.bo