[Isis-users] Global delete

María Mercedes MacLean gaspyy at infovia.com.ar
Wed Feb 27 16:10:25 CET 2013

Two things
Hello
On that visualization that you have, in select_collection.jpg
The truth:  it is fantastic. But I don't know how you achieve it
what php do you play?
And always to fix the bases, to erase, to generate the one invested, to make striped and global changes are better to use the MX
Alone in a new notebook with "1000" of RAM the ABCD makes all OK
Luck and tell me what you play to see the list of the left in the search of the iAH.
Greetings
María Mercedes MacLean
gaspyy at infovia.com.ar
3m at bibliotecalista.com.ar