[Isis-users] Global delete

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at khleuven.be
Wed Feb 27 16:28:45 CET 2013

Dear Peter,

I would do this using a proc in MX:

This proc  (let's call it  del.prc) could be

If v852^a:'XYZ' then 'd*' fi

(Don't use 'd.' here; it will give you an error.)

The command can be something like this (where db stands for the name of your database):

Mx db  create=test  proc=@del.prc<mailto:proc=@del.prc> now -all

Piet de Keyser
Leuven University College, Belgium