[Isis-users] ABCD 1.2t .pft problems

Leo Riesthuis lriesth at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 1 10:05:56 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

I have tested ABCD 1.2t on a Ubuntu 10.4 server. It works well except a html
function.

We have a .pft with a table in a table to display metadata about books with
an image of the cover of those books.

In version 1.1 the table uses 100% of the width of the browser window as
designed, in version 1.2 with the same format statement the width of the
table depends on the contents. It does not look very nice when you step to a
number of records. Something changed in the CSS files?

I have tried it with Safari, IE10 and Firefox with the same results.

Leo Riesthuis

NVBS Amersfoort