[Isis-users] ABCD 1.2t - Problems to sort reports

Ligia Dias de Freitas ligia.freitas at pucrs.br
Mon Jul 1 14:39:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm experimenting ABCD 1.2t, installed with the Windows wizard and I'm having problem to sort results in reports.

The same pfts that I used before no long worked and after a few tests I realized that it were the sort parameter of the URL.

1) It seems that via interface it uses &sortkey, which results in a blank page. When I try via URL with &sort parameter the results are shown but ignoring the field to sort.

Example URLs:

http://server:9090/central/dataentry/imprimir_g.php?base=dbn&cipar=dbn.par&Dir=pfts%2Fpt&Modulo=dataentry&Opcion=rango&vp=S&fgen=relatorio|CT|&Mfn=1&sortkey=v12
-> results in a blank page

http://server:9090/central/dataentry/imprimir_g.php?base=dbn&cipar=dbn.par&Dir=pfts%2Fpt&Modulo=dataentry&Opcion=rango&vp=S&fgen=relatorio|CT|&Mfn=1&sort=v12
-> results are shown but ignoring the field to sort

2) I tried to create a new format and I noticed something odd: some fields where missing when I used the sort option. When trying the same pft without sorting, it works fine.

To try to reproduce, I suggest adding multiple fields and changing the output options:
Generate output    Table   Paragraph   Paragraph(with Labels)   Columns (table)   Columns (delimited)

Preview both with and without the sort key.

3) I continued to test and it seems that the error occurs when using the search. WIth MFN range it seems to work fine.

Is there a solution to this?

Regards,
Lígia Freitas
Bibliotecária Júnior CRB10/2080

Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul - PUCRS
Biblioteca Central Ir. José Otão
Setor de Suporte e Desenvolvimento
(51) 3320.3544 r. 4371| biblioteca.suporte at pucrs.br<mailto:biblioteca.suporte at pucrs.br>