[Isis-users] WINISIS TO ABCD

Andrew Buxton andrew.buxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 21 22:44:04 CEST 2013

Dear Y.V.

Select your database, then go to Data Entry. Towards the end of the toolbar there is a button showing a spanner and screwdriver. That takes you to Utilities. In the list of Utilities you will find "Inverted File Generation".  Provided you have loaded the Field Select Table for your database, that should enable you to create the Index.

Regards,
Andrew

-----
Andrew Buxton