[Isis-users] help worksheet

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Tue Jun 4 21:43:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

can you please be a bit more specific on the problem of creating the worksheet ? What are fields 505 and 710 ? What do you mean by 'links' (which are missing along with the tagnumbers) ?
Could you perhaps attach the file itself (yourworksheet.fmt) of that worksheet (in /abcd/www/bases/yourbase/def/yourlanguage/*.fmt ) or otherwise 'list' that worksheet and print out the page of that list ? Also screenshots might help to clarify.

Your other problem : there is indeed no option to 'save as' in order to 'copy' a worksheet. That could be an addition later on. For now you can, if you have access to the server where ABCD is installed, use Windows (or Linux) file-manager to save the model-worksheet (from where you start) under another name with .fmt extension, add it with a text-editor to the file 'formatos.wks' in that same folder mentioned above and then open it in ABCD for editing and updating (=saving) again. This is not very practical, but we thought the procedure to create a new worksheet is easy enough to make 'save as' not a priority.