[Isis-users] help worksheet

Winnie Tanasale wltanasale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 22:34:44 CEST 2013

Hi,
Sorry, I thought the list people were familiar with MARC21 cataloging and
with libraries.
We use MARC21 for bibliographic descriptions. 505 and 710 are MARC tag
numbers. 505 stands for Formatted Contents Note and 710 is an Added entry
Corporate Name.
I attached the test worksheet and I highlighted the MARC tags that have the
problem. Also screenprints of the mentioned tags. With the links I meant the
+ symbol we click to get the MARC subfields to fill in the worksheet. Since
you are from the Univ. of Antwerp I may use Dutch, I think.
Hope this helps, Winnie