[Isis-users] First application for mobile devices using ABCD data base

Abel R. Monteiro monteiroabel at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:09:01 CEST 2013

Dear friends,

I am very pleased to inform you that, yesterday night, I finished my firts application for mobile devices (using Android). Once installed, it is an application that provides access to the bibliographic database of the municipal library of S. Vicente (Cape Verde) without using the browser of the mobile device.
But now I am preparing an application for mobile device that allows you to search in all libraries in Cape Verde who are online and using ABCD. The application is called Online Libraries of Cape Verde.
Of course is not an application for catalogers.
This is the first version (trial version) and is available for download via this link. There are still some issues to resolve such as the setting for mobile website, etc... but it's working well!
When installing the application, you can find it on the desktop of your mobile device with the name of WebApp
Greetings

*****Abel Rodrigues MonteiroMestre em Engenharia DocumentalContacto: 996 99 22Sites:Minha página no Facebook